Module 1 Role play
Practise the role plays in order to develop fluency with the new language from this module.
You can use these role plays in various ways:
- Choose one role play to submit as part of the assessment for this module
- Practise the language you have studied in the Language and Communication Skills exercises
- Try a role play before you begin the Language and Communication Skills exercises. Record yourself. After you have studied the new language, try the role play again and compare your performance to the original recording.
- Practise the role plays several times, on different days, to help develop your fluency and confidence with the new language.
- You may be able to arrange to practise with another participant using the chat rooms.
Dowload the role play instructions:
Instructions for doctors
Instructions for 'patients'